Why Choose Us
Why Choose Us a Local Chiropractor Near Me?
When people are in pain, they want quick relief and our chiropractic clinics have made it easy for them to receive treatment.
- We don’t routinely require x-rays, thus we can get started with treatment after a short consultation and exam.
- Our approach is very straight forward and it is not necessary to sign up for long term packages or spend large dollar amounts.
- Our results will speak for themselves.
- We have both gentle state of the art computer adjusting or manual myofascial work as requested.
This is what sets us apart from other chiropractors near me:
- We hire only the best, most qualified Doctors to give you the best results. Education of our doctors equals or exceeds most doctors in the area.
- Our chiropractors have been Registered with the State Board, done additional training with certifications in computer adjusted techniques and manual therapies.
- Our patients receive their first treatment on the same day as the consultation is scheduled.
- Individualized treatment plans are designed for each person depending on their needs.
- No routine x-rays are required before treatment can begin.
- No long term treatment packages needed. The results will speak for themselves.
- You always have direct contact with our Doctors via cell phone for concerns and questions.
- Our goal is to provide you with the finest healthcare while building long term trusting relationships for many years to come.
We have two chiropractic clinics, one is located in Ellsworth, Wisconsin (330 W Main Street), and one is located in New Richmond, Wisconsin (144 West 3rd Street). At both chiropractic clinics we treat patients with car accident injuries, back pain, neck pain, headache pain, running injuries, sports injuries, chronic conditions, accidents, fall injuries, post-surgical, rehabilitation, ear aches, Torticollis, and other conditions.
Call to schedule your appointment:
New Richmond Location
144 West 3rd Street, New Richmond, WI 54017
Tues and Thurs New Richmond 1-6, and by appointment
330 West Main Street, Ellsworth, WI 54011
Mon and Wed (Ellsworth) 1-6, and by appointment